Home    Contact    About    Fire Prevention    News    Permits    Recruiting    Town of Alberton

Permits are required for various activities such as burning grass or displaying fireworks. This page is meant to assist permit applicants with contacting the entity responsible for issuing permits.

Fire Weather Index
Updated by The PEI Forest, Fish and Wildlife Division

Application for Burning Authorization and Removal
Issued by PEI Fire Marshal

Domestic Burn Permit*
Issued by The PEI Forests, Fish and Wildlife Division

*Please note: additional restrictions apply within the Town limits, please contact the Town Hall for more information.